The Formosa SRT side console gives you an open fishing platform with full access to the port-side and a large open area for storing equipment. The low console also provides less wind resistance, increases your viewing capacity on the water and is easier to store if your garage height is at a premium.
On a Formosa Side Console, the forward casting deck has been designed higher for storage that allows a 70L esky, fridge or water tank under-deck, to help keep your fishing area clear of obstructions.
Watch this boat in action with Steve Morgan from Fishing Monthly Magazine – https://youtu.be/Omw26boouE8
The casting deck is built with a strong aluminium structure and a drainage system around the hatch to keep the storage bay dry in case of rain.
With strength and practicality in mind, Formosa has built a new aluminium side console with a windscreen, heavy-duty grab rails and a large storage shelf. With this model, you also get 2 x Pedestal Pole Seats and four (4) extra seat positions. Standard on a Side Console are battery bay, a large aluminium Bowroller, 32mm handrails, heavy-duty dive ladder, quality steering, 80ltr underfloor moulded fuel tank, automatic bilge pump, transom deck tread, foam-filled hull, 2 cleats, 4 welded alloy rod holders, forward bollard, painted sides and interior and Formosa graphics, plus more.
Formosa boats are known for their stability, yet the Quad4™ Water Ballast option offers more stability at rest in rough seas. Other popular options include a Low-profile Bait Board and Transom Live Well like we have had fitted to this package.
Active Transom – The innovative step-down ‘Active Transom’ has smart storage solutions, easy on-board battery access and continues to be the best in transom design and water access on the market.
The New Formosa SRT Plate Hull combines the very best boat designs from the SEA-ROD and Tomahawk brands, packaging them into one skilfully engineered plate boat and re-branded as Formosa SRT. The new plate hull features the ultimate level of performance, handling and stability with the inclusion of custom-built cambered strakes for creating hydrodynamic lift and superior traction, a stronger Lock-cell Hull Structure, increased dead-rise, large reverse chine and a Quad4™ Water Ballast option across the range.
- Suzuki Marine DF90ATX-W (White)
- Garmin Marine 9″ Echomap 95SV UHD & GT54UHD Transducer.
- Minn Kota Terrova I-Pilot 54lb / 60″ (With Quick Release Bracket)
- Suzuki Marine Single Multi-function Digital Gauge
- Dunbier Single Axle Trailer
- NSW Registration (Boat & Trailer)
- Quad 4 Water Ballast
- Low Profile Bait Board W/ 2 x Rod Holders (Located On The Transom)
- Transom Live Well W/ Viewing Window (Plumbed)
- Navigation Lights
- 4 x Welded Aly Angled Rod Holders
- Single Access Active Transom
- Electric Motor Mount
- 80 Litre Underfloor Fuel Tank
- Kill Tank (Underfloor & Removable)
- Aluminium Console W/Windscreen
- Raised Front Casting Deck W/ Storage Tank (Suitable for a 70ltr Esky/Fridge)
- Underfloor Battery Storage
- 2 x Removable Folding Pedestal Seats
- 4 x Seat Positions
- Painted Bright Blue Sides & Light Box Grey Interior
- Length Overall (m, Bowroller incl) – 5.1m
- Beam – 2.3m
- Bottom & Side Sheets – 4mm
- Internal Freeboard (Floor to Gunnel approx. mm) – 600mm
- Fuel Capacity – 80 Litres (Underfloor)
- Transom Shaft Length – ExL/S 25″
- Dry Hull Weight (kg Boat only approx) – 540kgs
- Max Horsepower* – 115hp Min Horsepower* – 70hp
- Deadrise (Degrees) – 16 Degrees
- Max Passengers* – 5
SOLD SOLD SOLD
Call or email NCBC today to discuss this package further –
PH: (02) 6655 7700
Yeah off course – “FINANCE IS AVAILABLE” !