Fast forward 16 years to today, North Coast Boating Centre has 4 dedicated fully qualified full time staff who all share the same original values. They always provide friendly assistance and have a genuine desire to give their best to provide every customer with service worth telling their friends about. Everyone at North Coast Boating Centre is proud of the work they do and understand that customer loyalty has to be earned, it’s not a given, and that referrals through word of mouth are the best advertising for any hardworking business.
We believe that is what separates us from the rest.
We regularly service –
- NSW Marine Rescue
- Local Fishing Charter Operators
- National Parks NSW
- NSW Fisheries Dept
- Maritime NSW
- NSW Water Police
- Surf Life Saving
- Department of Primary Industries
- Commercial Fisherman
- Charter Boat Operators
- Recreational boat owners and fishing enthusiasts across NSW & beyond.
North Coast Boating Centre are proud sponsors of many local Clubs, Anglers, Events and Teams including –
- Urunga Estuary Sport Fishing Flathead Tournament
- Putt Bennet Family Fishing Festival
- Coffs Harbour “Hot Current Tournament”
- Urunga Anglers Club
- Sawtell/Toormina Fishing Club
- Coffs Coast Game And Sport Fishing Club
We regularly serve –
Coffs Harbour, Sawtell, Toormina, Boambee, Bonville, Repton, Mylestom, Ralaigh, Valary, Fernmount, Bellingen, Thora, Kalang, Brierfield, Valla Beach, Nambucca Heads, Macksville, Scotts Head, Stuarts Point, Fishermans Reach, South West Rocks, Hat Head, Kempsey, Dorrigo, Ebor, Armidale, Tamworth, Guyra, Grafton.